Scrapfly Support Request
Support request which are not related to Scrapfly service, like application debugging, developer environment issues, training are not part of support included with Scrapfly plan.
Support request related to deep investigation on target to reverse behavior with a report are part of paid support that you can ask your account manager through the chat.
If you have an API issue - make sure there is not incident reported on the status page
Ensure the target is correctly running even on your current browser and with the same location as the proxy you used
If the scraped content doesn't look like the result you have in your browser, with
ctrl+u will display what is retrieve
without browser rendering and help you to understand if you need browser rendering.
In order to help you and understand your issue , here are some guideline to follow
- Provide logs links
- Provide Error returned by API or your HTTP Client
- Give a maximum of context if the issue is sporadic
- Try to give us the step to reproduce the issue you have - use the API Player if it's suitable and easier and drop use the sharable link
- If you use SDK, use reporter to retrieve info on your side
If you are not able to retrieve errors, log errors, ensure your libraries are in development mode to get a verbose result. If our API is returning status code different from 200, ensure to read the response to get details and error codes
The more details / context you provide quicker will be the answer and accurate to solve your issue
If those guidelines are not followed, unfortunately, most of the time it will not be possible to help you.
Direct Chat Access
Opening Hours (UTC)
- Monday: 08:00 - 10:00 / 12:30 - 16:00
- Tuesday: 08:00 - 10:00 / 12:30 - 16:00
- Wednesday: 08:00 - 10:00 / 12:30 - 16:00
- Thursday: 08:00 - 10:00 / 12:30 - 16:00
- Friday: 08:00 - 10:00 / 12:30 - 16:00
- FREE: No Technical Support available - It's the sales chat
- HACKER: No maximum response time guarantee
- PRO: 5 business days maximum
- STARTUP: 3 business days maximum
- ENTERPRISE: 2 business days maximum
- CUSTOM: < 2 business days maximum - data engineer direct access
You can drop the message any time you want, if nobody answers you directly after your message, means everyone is already busy or out of schedules. Don't worry we will respond to you when we are available, you will get the notification of a response on your email account, and you can respond to the email.
Make sure to provide the maximum of information as described in the Error Reporting section, if we can't investigate due to the lack/missing/unclear information it will take way more time since we will ask you logs urls, await your response, await a support slot for your issue if you are not online and so on.
If it's a technical question - make sure to read the documentation
If you are offline, the response will be sent to your account email. You are able to respond via email directly or by coming on your dashboard (you must be connected to your account) and use the chatbox.
It's not useful to re ping us in the chat - We respond in the guarantee time according to your subscribed plan each request are queued and prioritize.
Any disrespectful communication will result in permanent account suspension. Harassment or very insistent asking, specially
Hello? are shadow-ban - there is
no place for toxicity in the direct chat.