Scrapfly Support Request
Support request which are not related to Scrapfly service, like application debugging, developer environment issues, training are not part of support included with Scrapfly plan.
Support request related to deep investigation on target to reverse behavior with a report are part of paid support that you can ask your account manager through the chat.
If you have an API issue - make sure there is not incident reported on the status page
Ensure the target is correctly running even on your current browser and with the same location as the proxy you used
If the scraped content doesn't look like the result you have in your browser, with
ctrl+u will display what is retrieve
without browser rendering and help you to understand if you need browser rendering.
If you only have an http status code like
422, make sure to handle the exception to at least headers to get
x-scrapfly-reject-code and retrieve the error code
or read the body (yes you can read the body from failed status code).
In order to help you and understand your issue , here are some guideline to follow
- Enable debug of the API if it's content related
debug=trueto store the result
Provide logs links
https://scrapfly.io/dashboard/monitoring/log/xxxxx- You can retrieve/find log urls from your dashboard monitoring section.
- Provide Error returned by API or your HTTP Client
- Give a maximum of context if the issue is sporadic
- If it's content related, share what is expected or not (Specially when ASP do not detect it). You can enable the debug to save the result with the log
- Try to give us the step to reproduce the issue you have - use the API Player if it's suitable and easier and drop use the sharable link
- If you use SDK, use reporter to retrieve info on your side
If you are not able to retrieve errors, log errors, ensure your libraries are in development mode to get a verbose result. If our API is returning status code different from 200, ensure to read the response to get details and error codes
The more details / context you provide quicker will be the answer and accurate to solve your issue
If those guidelines are not followed, unfortunately, most of the time it will not be possible to help you.
Opening Hours (UTC)
- Monday: 08:00 - 10:00 / 12:30 - 16:00
- Tuesday: 08:00 - 10:00 / 12:30 - 16:00
- Wednesday: 08:00 - 10:00 / 12:30 - 16:00
- Thursday: 08:00 - 10:00 / 12:30 - 16:00
- Friday: 08:00 - 10:00 / 12:30 - 16:00
- FREE: No maximum response time guarantee
- DISCOVERY: No maximum response time guarantee
- PRO: 5 business days maximum
- STARTUP: 3 business days maximum
Tech Support Included
- ENTERPRISE: 2 business days maximum
- CUSTOM: 2 business days maximum (can be customized) - Data engineer & Web Scraping Expert chat direct access
Support request/discussion must be in english.